Sunday, August 29, 2010

Fall Fashion

HI and welcome to Fashion sense 101. In this page I hope you can gain knowledge about whats in style, how can you dress your body and how to look elegantly sexy. I hope to learn many thing from you guys as well.

Summer is almost over and fall is near. What does this mean? This means more boots and closed outfits. But who said you can look sexy in the cold?. In this Post, I will be showing you the sexiest fall boots and how you can dress them up.

Fall Fashion

Fall Fashion by Fashionista Guru featuring slouchy handbags



This is a very simple style, quite dark. I love this outfit because you can wear it to go to the mall or Just to hang around. You can even wear this outfit for work (depending your job), Experiment with clothes and colors. All black can work for some occasions, don't be scared of black or grey!

Peace and love :D

Disclaimer: None of these pictures belong to me, They are being use to illustrate an example. I'm not being paid to promote these brands.

No comments:

Post a Comment