Thursday, September 9, 2010

Celebrity Cheat Sheet: Gossip Girl- Blair!

Hello Darlings,

In this edition of the Celebrity Cheat sheet, I will be showing you some cute "Blair/Leighton" styles. I wanted to do like four different looks but i didn't have time and so i will be posting them on the weekend. I hope you are a Blair/Leighton fan and that you love her style as much as I do. I think her style sums up to Sexy-Classy- Elegant. Enjoy!




Top-CLICK HERE
Blue Jacket-CLICK HERE
Black Jacket-CLICK HERE
Black Boots-CLICK HERE
Brown Heels-CLICK HERE
Bag-CLICK HERE
Bottoms-CLICK HERE






Blouse-CLICK HERE
Pencil Skirt-CLICK HERE
Shoes-CLICK HERE
Lip gloss-CLICK HERE
Bracelet- CLICK HERE


I hope you like this, I will be posting the rest of Blair/Leighton style over the weekend. If you have any suggestions or want me to do a certain celebrity, Email me or post it on the comment box.

Peace and love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment