Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Skin and Nails in the Fall!

Hello darlings,

Fall is almost coming in this month of September and to celebrate this, I decided to make a post about what to do for your skin and nail during this time. I like fall because its neither cold nor hot, it feels rig
ht. I like the colors of the leaves and wearing sweaters with boots (Omg, I love fall).Besides my paranoia with fall, the first thing we are going to talk about is skin.

Skin is very Important!!!! During the fall it is important to remember that the skin becomes dry and so we need to constantly look for exfoliator and nourishing lotions. Lets get Started! :D

1.Exfoliate: I love to exfoliate myself, I do this once a week. My skin tends to be dry so when fall arrives, I change my exfoliator. I decide to use something that is creamy and hydrating. The exfoliator I use contains loots of oils which is the key for my skin during the fall and winter. This is what I use:

2. Body Lotions: During the fall/Winter Season, I like to Use a very oily lotion. The cold really dries out you skin making it flaky and ewwwww :(. With this lotion my body feels and looks great. My skin feels really moisturize and soft. Here is the one I use:





3. Face: For your face you can follow the routine i put in this blog. If you just want a stable routine, you just have to eliminate the Pore Minimizer.



I really like my nails.. I am a sucker for that. I really like crimson shades and deep violet. Here i will show some cute shade for fall which i found in alllacqueredup, a really nice site to find cute nail polish shades! This is the link so that you can go and check out the shades: http://www.alllacqueredup.com/gallery-2/nail-polish-by-color/





Peace and love, I hope you've enjoyed this post!:D

No comments:

Post a Comment