Sunday, September 12, 2010

New sexy Autumn Looks!

Hello Darling,

I wanted to make this post to show you some sexy Autumn looks that consist of only a few steps. Its winter, we want to be sexy and wear as least as possible without feeling cold. I love these looks because they identify my style. Most of the clothing comes from Aeropostale, my favorite store. I love their clothing (especially when they have specials :D ). Omg, their clothing is amazing and really cute! Hope you enjoy this post; take a risk and rock these outfits in your job or in your school.


Sweater-Buy Here
Leggings-Buy Here
Boots-Buy Here




Top-Buy Here
Black and light gray Sweater-Buy Here
Black and dark gray Sweater-Buy Here
Boots-Buy Here
Leggings- Buy Here




Jacket-Buy Here
Pants- Buy Here
Socks-Buy Here
Shoe 1-Buy Here
Shoe 2-Buy Here


Xoxo, Take care !

No comments:

Post a Comment