Thursday, September 2, 2010

Kim Kardashian: Her Signature Look!

Hello darlings,

Here is another Kim Kardashian post, this time I wanted you to notice something. I am going to show you what is Kim Kardashian's signature look. Tell me if you notice a pattern:





If you look at many of her picture, this is her signature look. I love it because it makes you look professional. I love the fact that she always wears heels, I believe that when you wear skinny jeans you should wear heels. This is a great outfit for if you are going to have lunch or any other important thing.





Here i listed the possible tops that can be use to recreate this style. Find some sexy heels and your favorite Skinny jeans and your set. I really love the black jacket, I think there is something soo sophisticated and sexy about black jackets. Go ahead and make this your signature look.




Peace and love! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment