Thursday, September 2, 2010

KiwiBerry1 Circle Lenses and False Lashes!!!

Hello Darlings,

This post is to communicate about the wonders of circle lenses. I love them and although some articles say that it is bad, i still like them. I consider that if you go to an event that last a couple of hours, you can wear them. I find that circle are really sexy, they give you this mysterious look. I love them because they make your eyes look huge. I also love their False eyelashes because they look so natural and elegant. I think that the combination of these two things can make you look like a total diva!
These Are my favorite lashes and contacts:





As you can see, this girl looks really pretty. Her eyes look gorgeous and they give her an Anime effect. If you like, Right now Kiwiberry1 is having discounts on their lashes and contacts.

Peace and love!

Here is the link: http://www.kiwiberry1-collection.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment